Public Works City Planning Services ~ 2016 Comprehensive Plan
2016 Capital Facilities Plan Amendments
- Parks Master Plan (June 2016, Planning Commission Recomendation)
2016 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- On March 23, 2016 the City Council approved the 2016-2035 Comprehensive Plan.
- Here is a link to the updated (3/1/16) draft comprehensive plan. Please take some time to review it and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
- Updated (2/3/16) draft comprehensive plan.
- Previous Draft (1/21/16)
- We want to hear your opinion on these along with any other land use concerns. An open house is scheduled for January 26, 2016 from 6:00 - 7:30 in the Public Works building located at 305 NW Pacific Highway.
- Public Participation Plan
- Determination of De-Designation Under the Washington Growth Management Act
Clark County Options and Impacts
Please visit Clark County's Comprehensive Plan webpage for more information on each of the proposed alternatives, as well as maps. http://www.clark.wa.gov/planning/2016update/alternatives.html
Alternative 1: No action. The county adopts the map as it is with no new changes.
Alternative 2: Rural and Urban Changes. The new planning assumptions, policy direction, changes in land use/zoning, and principles and values defined by the commissioners were used in this alternative. This option supports job and population growth, acknowledges development trends, updates zoning and makes changes to some comprehensive plan designations.
Alternative 3.1: Battle Ground, La Center, Ridgefield, and Washougal. The cities of Battle Ground, La Center, Ridgefield and Washougal are considering expanding their urban growth areas to support job and residential growth.
Alternative 4: Rural and Resource lands changes.